The human body is a miraculous thing – capable of maintaining itself in its natural state. When fueled with proper food and exercise, it remains healthy for decades. When healthy, and unaltered by any detrimental chemicals, foreign hormones, heavy metals, and poisons, our immune system is designed to provide us sufficient protection and healing power to prevent or overcome any diseases.
And yet, nearly half of Americans suffer from at least one chronic disease.
So why are we getting sicker? Or more to the point, why are there more diseases than at any other time in history? Why has illness become so commonplace that we actually think of it as “normal?” Why do nearly half of Americans suffer from at least one chronic disease? Why are illnesses such as cancer, bone diseases, heart diseases, neurological damage, asthma, diabetes and other degenerative diseases affecting us more than ever before?
These are good questions! But an even better question will lead us to the simplest, most obvious answer…
What are our bodies mostly exposed to in our everyday lives?
- Personal care products
- Pharmaceutical drugs
The truth is, there isn’t one thing, one pill, one poison, one answer. The answer is as multifaceted as the problem. So let us take a step back and instead of viewing only the individual parts, let us look at the whole issue. It only makes sense that what we allow into our bodies will define whether or not it will operate at its peak capacity. So what is it about what we are doing, what we are eating, drinking, breathing, applying to our skin and taking in as medication that has so overcome our own ability to protect ourselves from an illness that we would rather believe that illness is normal?
The most commonly known forms of pollution are the air we breathe, water and soil pollution, all of which greatly affect human health and the eco-system. Pollution could be eliminated and the destruction of our planet could be reversed by committing to changing our ways and implementing free/clean energy technologies that are already available but have been suppressed for the threat they represent to the 200 trillion-dollar oil industry. That’s a pretty valuable asset. I think we can all understand why they want to keep that secure. But let us consider the collateral damage, however.
Environmental pollution, as vast as it has become, is only a small part of the toxicity story. Did you know that harmful chemicals are deliberately added to water supplies, popular foods, personal care products, pharmaceutical drugs, and even vaccines? The purpose behind these additives isn’t necessarily to poison the population, per se. Rather, it’s designed to kill water bacteria that could be harmful, increasing the shelf-life of popular foods, personal care products, and vaccines. And although these additives do a nice job of preserving shelf-life, you and I, our children and the next generation are more accurately viewed as Collateral Damage. In the short run, there isn’t enough damage to worry about. Or so the FDA would have us believe. But over the course of one’s lifetime added to the lifetime of the next generation, the damage is becoming insurmountable.
- More than 77,000 chemicals are in active production in North America.
- More than 3,000 chemicals are added to our food supply.
- More than 10,000 chemicals in the form of solvents, emulsifiers, and preservatives are used in food processing, packaging, wrapping, and storage.
- 315 chemical contaminants were found in U.S. tap water.
- One in eight of the 82,000 ingredients used in personal care products is industrial chemicals.
- Neurotoxins and other chemicals are added to vaccines, and a German study shows that vaccinated children have at least 2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.
- More than 1000 new chemicals are developed each year.
- Most of us have between 400 and 800 chemical residues stored in the fat cells of our bodies. And guess what: Studies show that everyday chemical exposure is among the leading causes of the rapidly increasing cases of chronic disease in America.Many commonly used chemicals have been linked to cancer, gastrointestinal illnesses, neurological damage, heart diseases, hormonal imbalances, enzyme dysfunction, altered metabolism, reproductive impairment, diabetes, obesity, immune system deficiency, allergies/asthma, arthritis, endocrine disorders…
WHY IS IT THIS WAY?
Just as our society could readily implement clean energy technologies, many harmless ingredients could easily replace the most popular chemicals that are used today. But why do most companies keep using them?
Well… not only are some of these chemicals cheap enough maximizes profit, but they are also very good friends to the health care system. But why would health-damaging chemicals benefit the “Health Care” system? Here’s a hint: We judge our success in healthcare according to the number of diseased people we treat, not by how many people are healthy.
To put it simply, the health care industry would be better described as a sickness industry. It benefits from illness rather than health. After all, maintaining symptoms and diseases are what generates steady cash flow. We are being sold on the belief that pharmaceutical drugs and surgery are the key solutions to all of our health problems.
However, making conscious choices such as the ingredients we allow into our bodies are of no emphasis on health care. Not to mention that the chemical industry and certain government agencies have fought back, labeling activists and health organizations as “chemophobic alarmists”. But what about all the doctors and research scientists now expressing their concerns?
You can see it on TV; chemical-filled products and fast-foods are glamorized, and when it comes to health, all we hear about is which drug can fix one symptom—only to put us at risk of having 30 new symptoms (side-effects).
But instead of changing our toxic system and educating the masses about disease prevention, healthy nutrition and the toxicity of certain ingredients, the authority has more interest in censoring truthful information, persecuting herb and natural supplement companies, and keeping us both unhealthy and unaware.
TO PUT IT SIMPLY: The people in charge of the system do not care about our Health because it thrives on the profit generated by illness. That is why it is of no concern to most companies and corporations to promote misleading information and add cheap and detrimental ingredients to everything we consume. To them, it is a 3 in 1 benefit: chemicals are inexpensive, keeping us unaware minimizes the chances of us seeing the bigger picture, and there is nothing more profitable to the pharmaceutical and health care system than those who are sick.
Bill Mahar said it very well in the video below
Here are links designed to help you become aware of what’s in your food, water, and personal care products, and adjust your day-to-day choices accordingly.
- WHAT’S IN YOUR FOOD & “FOOD MATTERS” DOCUMENTARY
- WHAT’S IN YOUR WATER & FLUORIDE DOCUMENTARY
- WHAT’S IN YOUR PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS & “THE STORY OF COSMETICS” FILM
- THE TRUTH ABOUT VACCINES & “VACCINE NATION” DOCUMENTARYWays to Avoid (and Reverse) SicknessNow that we know how food, water, air, personal care products and drugs have depleted human health, what can we individually and collectively do to reverse the process?
- Don’t Rely on the Maintream Media For Accurate Information.
- Eat Healthy Foods (Organic if possible).
- Avoid Tap Water and Bottled Water with Added Fluoride.
- Don’t Get Vaccinated.
- Avoid Cosmetic and Personal Care Products Containing Toxic Chemicals.
- Raise Awareness With Those Around You.
- Learn and Spread the Word About Clean/Free Energy Technologies. (CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE)
Let Go of Fear & Follow Your True Calling In Life!